We want you to be prepared for your fishing adventure with us and enjoy a trip of a lifetime. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have a question for our team.
What you can expect from us
- 7-8 hours of guided river fishing
- Experienced, licensed and insured guides
- All fishing gear needed
- A positive and hard working attitude from our team
What you need to bring
- A British Columbia freshwater fishing license, with a salmon or steelhead tag depending on time of year & the species we are targeting (can be purchased online)
- Fishing waders (we can provide a pair if you don’t have any)
- Rain gear (we fish in a west coast rainforest environment)
- Extra dry clothes
Are meals provided?
All of our trips include a hearty lunch along with non-alcoholic beverages (coffee and soft drinks). Please let us know if you have a dietary restriction.